To work with us on a community partnership or individual donation, please contact the camp coordinator, Luke Dietterle, at MUTSPAYouth@missouri.edu.
If you would like to support our fundraising effort to raise $2,500, please follow the link above. To learn more about how your donation impacts our campers, please see below for a specific list of the ways you can help future leaders in mid-Missouri!
- $10 Supplies a camper with lunch and snacks for the day
- $25 Provides a camper with the camp’s materials
- $50 Provides a camper’s food for the week
- $125 Sends a middle-school student to camp for the week
- $250 Provides the campers with a community event
- $500 Provides a day of lunch and snacks for all Campers and volunteers
- The Truman Youth Leadership Academy also needs plenty of the following for the campers: water bottles, craft supplies, writing utensils, construction paper, markers, binders, office supplies, t-shirts, tote bags, etc.
The Truman School of Public Affairs
The Truman Youth Leadership Academy is a community and campus collaboration facilitated by the Institute of Public Policy at the Harry S Truman School of Public Affairs. Without them, our project and many others would be impossible to continue. To find out more about supporting graduate education and research in Public Affairs, please contact Emily Johnson at email@example.com.