After a rigorous selection process, the Truman Leadership Project is incredibly excited to announce the undergraduate Camp Leaders for 2013! Camp Leaders were selected through a competitive recruitment process that included an application, written answers to short answer questions, resume submission, and personal interviews with the Program Director team. We received a very large number of applications for a small number of positions and were able to meet with many talented and impressive candidates from across campus to make our difficult selections.
- Melissa Schultz; Nursing, Psychology
- Brittany Knebel; Human Development & Family Studies
- Veronica Park; Psychology, Middle School Education
- Gunnar Johanson; Political Science
- Adee Levinstein; Dietetics, Spanish
We’re excited to welcome these gifted students to our team and look forward to sharing their bios and pictures with all of you following the project. Stay tuned for more information soon!